- It’s the thought that counts, but it’s the action that helps! Use code “RELIEF” at checkout to get 10% off your purchase and Akira will donate 10% of net proceeds, plus Michael Antonia will match an additional 10% – now through 4.21.11.
Don’t miss Akira’s sale section – up to 75% off! Might have to get these Kelsi Dagger Linzy Platform pumps – $99 (orig. $114) we’ve been coveting since last fall! The Aryn K Silk Leopard Print Studded Shoulder top is also begging to be in our cart – $47 (orig. $ 67).
- Donate any amount to support disaster relief efforts in Japan and receive 20% off your purchase. Use code “JAPAN” at checkout.
- Two of our favorite sample sale sites are selling the Give2Asia.org’s Japan Japan Earthquake Relief T-Shirt: Designed in support of relief efforts in Japan, this 100% cotton graphic T-shirt showcases humanity for the Eastern areas hit by the untimely devastation. $13 of every sale goes directly to Give2Asia.org in response to the recent earthquake/tsunami. Only $19!
- In the wake of the recent tragedy in Japan, Boutique LaFleur is offering a feel-good fashion incentive: Purchase anything from our website between now and April 15th, and 10% of your order will go to the Red Cross Japan Disaster Relief Fund.
- From now until March 28, 2011 10% off all sales will go to Japan Earthquake relief efforts.
- Kate Spade Hearts Japan Tote: Get this $18 tote (yes, only $18. duh. winning) & 100% of proceeds go to Japanese Red Cross. Available in Kate Spade NYC stores Friday, 3.23.11 & online preorders being taken now.
- Kim & Maki is closing their web store (sad!) – everything is marked down at least 50% (except for Marjorie Victor Jewelry), and they are offering free UPS ground shipping. Most importantly, they are donating 15% of all sales to the Red Cross, to help aid those in need in Japan.
We love these Flat Deco rings, $35 (orig. $80) and this Graphic Snake Chain necklace, $80 (orig. $160), both by Medecine Douce.
- 20% of every order will go to the disaster relief fund, now through March 28, 2011.
- Take 15% off all Meghan Fabulous orders over $150 – use code MEG15.
- Tory Burch ♥’s Japan. 100% of the net proceeds of every Japan Relief T-shirt sold through September 15, 2011, will go to the American Red Cross to benefit the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami relief efforts. Free shipping too. $29.
- Take 25% off the entire site with code “HEARTJAPAN” at checkout through 3.25.11 & 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Red Cross Japan.
More Ways to Support Disaster Relief in Japan
- KAYLEE HAWKINS – ReUseTues: Your Typical Purchases for Japanese Relief Efforts
- VANITY FAIR – A Comprehensive NYC Guide to Helping Japan
- REFINERY 29 – 6 Fashionable Ways You Can Help Japan Without Leaving New York & Useful Ways To Help Japan Disaster Relief
- GLAMOROUS MOMS – The fashion industry comes together to help Japan
- SOCIAL MEDIA MOMS – Save The Children