We love a great t-shirt around here (who doesn’t?) and often joke that a t-shirt and a pair of jeans is de rigueur. Our shoes & handbags change, but um, yeah, you’ll pretty much find us sporting some sort of tee (C&C, James Perse, & Ella Moss come to mind) and denim just about every day. And really, there’s nothing like a great t-shirt – it fits perfectly, looks adorable on, and is oh so soft. We got our hands on some t-shirts from Before + Again and we LOVE them. We think you’re going to LOVE them too and here’s why:
- Super-soft burnout fabrics (extensive weathering)
- Huge variety of “all-over” prints (new ones introduced monthly)
- Styles for every body (crew, v-neck, shortsleeve, longsleeve, scoop)
- Made in the USA (hello St. Louis!)
- Keeping it green (no disposable dye chemicals)
- FREE Domestic Shipping (when you use our exclusive code “SALERACK” until 5.30!)
PLUS we’re giving away this Links Green Aqua Long Sleeve Burnout Thermal V-Neck that’s flattering for all body types. Wear it with yoga pants to the gym, pair it with jeans for errands around town (yes!), or dress it up with a skirt or pants for a night on the town. It has a ‘super mini waffle knit’ that is burnt out to create a sheer, lacy effect.
- Giveaway Size: L (10)
- Fabric: Cotton Blend ( 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester )
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Pre-washed and guaranteed to hold their shape
- Front and Back Print
Visit Before +Again and leave a comment with your favorite print below.
If you’d like more chances to win, leave a comment for each one of these you do:
- Like Before + Again on Facebook
- Follow Before + Again on Twitter
- Like The Sale Rack on Facebook
- Tweet this: I just entered to win a burnout thermal t-shirt from @b4andagain at @TheSaleRack.
The giveaway ends on May 30, 2011 11:59 p.m. Giveaway is open to US. Winner will be drawn on May 31, 2011 and notified via email. Good luck!
Disclaimer: We received two t-shirts to review &/or giveaway. The opinions are all ours.