– August 9-13, 2011 at LAUREN MERKIN SHOWROOM 231 W. 29TH ST., SUITE 201 (BETWEEN 7TH & 8TH AVE), NY, NY. Handbags, clutches and accessories up to 70% off! Bargain boxes from $25!
– Top Picks: Iris Leopard Calf Hair- was $395, now $150 /Sylvie Speckled Grey/Cream- was $495, now $250 /Ava Navy/Black Shiny Bricks Fabric- was $250, now $100 /Eve Zebra Charcoal and Brown- were $180, now $90 /Diana Creased White/Gold- was $195, now $125 /Caroline Shiny Baby Croc Red- was $250, now $125
– Payment Accepted: CASH, AMEX, VISA, MASTER CARD, DISCOVER -No checks or phone orders please.
– August 11 – 14, 2011 at Les Pommettes 158 N. Robertson Blvd. Los Angeles, CA. The bi-yearly Blowout Bin Sale starts on Thursday, August 11 and runs for four days. All new merchandise will be removed and replaced with amazing deals on brands like Vera Wang, Clu, Megan Park and Shakuhachi with a price range from $5 to $150. It sounds like there will be plenty of bargains to go around at those prices! Hurry over on Thursday for the best selection!
– Not to worry if you can’t make it in person. There will be plenty of sale items available online at lespommettes.com. Happy shopping!
– August 12, 2011 from 7pm-10pm at Space 15 Twenty // 1520 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028.
– Hosted by Astrologer Susan Miller (astrologyzone.com) And Lyz from Obesity&Speed
– Music & Fun Greg Krelenstein (Misshapes)
– Arts&Leisure is temporary store in Los Angeles featuring New York.
– RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
– All August, 2011 at Stacia 808 11th Street at Montana Avenue, Santa Monica, CA. Stacia turns 13 and to celebrate they’re offering an in-store discount of 13% off the new Golden State collection for the month of August. Don’t forget to mention the word “BUNGALOW” for your free gift with purchase!
– August 10-12, 2011 in the designer’s showroom at 260 West 39th St. 11th floor (between 7th & 8th Ave., NY, NY. Exquisite Original Vintage Samples And Designer Fashion Collection – up to 75% off!