We’re shopping sales at some of our favorite sites for kids this week. Some are old stand-bys while others you may not have heard of. Either way, be sure to check them out!
- If you’re looking for trendy and stylish brands, stop by ALEX AND ALEXA. They carry brands like Little Marc Jacobs, Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Juicy Couture, Naturino and Timberland Kids.
-Get up to 50% off kids fashion this week!
-Enjoy free shipping worldwide.
- Everyone loves ELLA MOSS clothing for comfort and laid back style. If you’ve only bought it for yourself before, now is the time to try it for your daughters.
–Save up to 50% on select styles for baby, toddler, youth and older girls. Choose from fall and summer clothing- there were some great styles that would be perfect for an upcoming vacation! Our favorites were the Liberty Dress $29-$34 (orig. $64-$66) for toddlers and the Sinclair Pullover for girls $29 (orig. $63).
- It’s always fun to browse the carefully chosen selection of kid brands at LIL’ SWANKY. We always find something new that we haven’t heard of! To kick off the new year, get 10% off everything (including sale and new arrivals). Use “NEWYEAR10” at checkout.
- MON PETIT is a Brooklyn-based boutique that offers European children’s clothing and gifts. Think stylish brands like Sonia Rykiel, Catimini, Jean Bourget and Junior Gaultier. Yes, all can be pretty pricey but not so bad when you can take an extra 10% off sale items for a total of 60% off.
- POPPY’S CLOSET is another site we simply cannot resist. The clothing is truly unique- it’s like playing dress up for kids. Visit their Winter Sale for up to 20% off. They also offer free shipping on orders over $100 in the U.S.
- We always love a good sale at TEA COLLECTION but a sale on sale is even better! Take an extra 25% off all sale items with “25OFFSALE” at checkout. Ends on 1.8.12.