If you’re looking for a Valentine gift for a child near and dear to you, check out some of the best deals going on this weekend and beyond.
- I keep going back to AXL’S CLOSET this winter even though we haven’t had much snow. The deals are so great that my kids will certainly be overly stocked for next winter. Shop the Semi-Annual Sale through 2.23 for up to 45% off The North Face and savings of up to 60% on brands like Patagonia, Marmot, Appaman, Columbia and more.
- Little girls love BABYLEGS! Take advantage of 50% off sitewide when you use “NOFOOTBALL” until 2.6.
- The earlier you shop, the more you save at GAP and some of their colorful new arrivals are definitely welcome after a dreary winter. On Saturday only, take 25% off your order while on Sunday and Monday, you get 20% off your purchase. Use “GAPEVENT” at checkout.
- All Melissa & Doug toys at GUMMYLUMP are 20% off. Pick up play food, art supplies, craft kits, puzzles and more from one of the best toys brands out there. No code is necessary.
- Get 15% off pink favorites at LAYLA GRAYCE like the Charlotte Tarantola Miss Manners Dollhouse Cardigan $88.40 (orig. $104) and the DwellStudio Stroller Blanket in Zinnia Rose $34 (orig. $40). Use “15pink” through 2.14.
- While technically it’s not even spring yet, I’m very happy to shop the Spring Sale at NAARTJIE KIDS. Save up to 40% on Spring Transition items-perfect to add a little pick-me-up to winter wardrobes.
- Don’t miss the Valentine Sale Event at PINKY SCOUT. Prices start at $1.99 (seriously) for toys, gifts and clothes. No code needed! Love the adorable Bunnies By the Bay Wee Emmie Duck $6.99 (orig. $14).