Pick up key pieces for spring without paying full price. It can be done!
- There are two ways to save at CRAB APPLE KIDS!
-Take 20% off dresses and skirts when you use “EASTER2012” at checkout. I just can’t resist anything by Isobella & Chloe and the Camilla Sleeveless Swirl Dress is so unique (and already on sale). Pick it up for $23.99 with discount (sale price $29.99, orig. $52).
– You can also save an extra 40% on select items. Use “SAVE40” to score some awesome deals on brands like Le Top, Hartstrings, Kash Ten and more. Our favorite for boys is the Bobinette Gus Chambray Striped Shirt $14.39 with discount (sale price $23.99, orig. $42). This super sale lasts through Friday.
- Thursday only! At HATLEY, you’ll score 50% off everything on 3.1. only! Get raingear, play clothes, swimsuits, pajamas and more. A few cute pieces spotted were the Farmer Jack Rain Boots $18.99 (orig. $37.99) and the Nordic Apples Canvas Backpack $9.99 (orig. $19.99).
- It’s a blowout sale from KATE QUIINN! Selected items are 50-80% off through 3.6.
- Shop new Spring fashions at LORD & TAYLOR and save 15% off regular or sale-priced clothing. Use “STYLE” to save on brands like Puma, DKNY, Little Me and Ralph Lauren to name a few.
- At NAARTJIE KIDS, buy one girls’ dress or boys’ fashion tops and get one 50% off. Ends on 3.7.
- Looking for cute baby shoes? When you buy one $19.95 soft sole or one $27.95 Smiley Sole, get up to 3 clearance models for only $9.95 per pair at SHOOSHOOS. This offer is good through 3.2.