Does anyone else feel like they spend all of their money on their kids? Clothes and kid “stuff” gets expensive! Save a little green this week with some of our favorite sites.
- We love AlexandAlexa for the luxury brands they carry so when they have a sale, we’re in! Save 25% on summer essentials through 4.26. Choose dresses from Milly Minis, Splendid swimsuits, Little Marc tees, Boss swim shorts for boys, Ralph Lauren footwear and more.
- Shop the Spring Fever Sale at Axl’s Closet for up to 30% off new arrivals by Roxy, Patagonia, Quicksilver, Splendid, Billabong,
Roxy Rockin It Dress $32.40 (orig. $36)
Appaman Track Shorts $24 (orig. $30)
Native The Corrado Shoe $31.50 (orig. $35)
Quiksilver Grant Polo Shirt $21.60 (orig. $24)
- Save up to 45% on clearance Zutano baby clothes from Giggle.
- Save 15% on all Sunny Patch from Melissa & Doug. Use “SUNNY15” through 4.30 or get free shipping over $50 with “FREESHIPFIFTY” at checkout. These toys are great for little explorers and outdoor lovers. They have adorable sand toys, gardening tools, sprinklers, outdoor games and more. everything you need to keep them busy this summer!
Blossom Bright Gardening Tool Set $12.74 (orig. $14.99)
Tootle Turtle Target Game $21.24 (orig. $24.99)
Happy Giddy Bug House $8.49 (orig. $9.99)
- Another fabulous deal from Small Concept! Take 25% off your entire order in honor of Earth day! Use “EARTH25” through 4.25.
- If you love Tea Collection, we’ve got a few special offers for you.
-Tuesday (4.24) is the last day to save 30% on Superga Sneakers for boys and girls. Use “SUPERGA30” at checkout. You won’t find a discount like that on these super cool kicks anywhere else.
-Even though the sneaker sale is coming to an end, you can get an extra 20% off newborn sale items from Tea Collection! Use “NEWBORN20” through 4.26.