Although it’s only mid July, we can’t help but notice the offers we’re seeing for back to school items already. We decided it was time to share a few deals to get you thinking about those school necessities and what you’ll need to spend.
- You’ve probably seen the television ads for Pack It Bags. They keep your lunches fresh and cold for up to 10 hours. While we don’t tend to buy “as seen on tv” products, this is one we’re getting for the school year. No more barely cold food in the kids’ lunches! This month, when you buy 1, get a second one free for only $19.95. They come in three attractive colors/prints and even fold up to save space when you aren’t using them.
- Save 20% on backpacks, lunchboxes and water bottles from KangarooBoo. Use “SCH12” to save on brands like Crocodile Creek, Skip Hop and Goodbyn through 7.25. For the toddler set, the Skip Hop Zoo Pack Owl $15.99 (orig. $19.99) is the perfect size. We also like the Goodbyn Bynto Kit $12.79 (orig. $15.99) with three compartments to keep food from spilling and mixing.
- Take 20% off sitewide at Shoes.com with “20SCHOOL” at checkout. Stock up now on brands like Converse, Geox, Umi, Vans, Stride Rite and more. Some restrictions. There’s a huge selection and of course, you get to enjoy free shipping!
- There are two ways to save at Kidorable this month. Take $3 off the purchase of two umbrellas when you use “2umbrellas” at checkout. Or, take $2 off any purchase over $20. Use “birthday2” at checkout. Both offers end on 7.31.
- Check out new arrivals at the Back to School Preview Sale from Hartstrings. Some prices are already marked down 40% with an extra 25% off your entire purchase. Use “9662” through 7.22. Love this Cotton Chambray Dress $37.50 (orig. $50) with long or short sleeves.
- Get 25% off personalized school supplies from Frecklebox when you purchase 3 or more products. Use “Back2School” through 7.21.
- Zulily has everything you need for back to school! Their special Back to School Sales include boys’ and girls’ apparel, footwear and accessories, educational resources, backpacks, lunch bags and beginner booksets.