With the upcoming school year quickly approaching, the savings are just beginning for kids’ clothing and shoes. Here are the latest deals we’re shopping for our kids to get ready for school.
- Save 25% on backpacks, lunchboxes and school supplies with “BACK” at Kitsel.
-Also, shop the Kitsel Sale for up to 70% off and free shipping on orders over $75. We like this sale for their fun graphic tees but sizes are limited and all sales are final.
- Take $10 off all Mocassins at Umi Shoes when you use “Moc1012” through 8.10. As usual, you will also enjoy free shipping and returns. What little girl wouldn’t love new silver mocassins for fall? The Morie $50 (orig. $60) will go with everything! This style also comes in gold, pink, chestnut, navy and many more.
If Mocs aren’t your thing, check out the August Deal of the Month shoe, the Riff Sneaker $23 (orig. $46), a savings of 50%.
- Don’t miss the Semi-Annual Back to School Sale from Axl’s Closet. They’ve got 20% off Vans, up to 40% off backpacks, up to 40% off Quiksilver, and up to 60% off Hurley, Billabong, Appaman, Roxy and more.
- We love a good Naartjie Kids Sale! The entire stock of Fall Transition pieces are on sale.
-Also, take 15% off your entire purchase through 8.15. Use “cloud” at checkout.
- Sadly, a great online children’s boutique called Snicklefritz Kids is closing their doors. Everything is on sale for 50% off and with brands like Misha Lulu, Brooklyn Junior, Knuckleheads, and Little Bean to choose from, there are bound to be some nice deals.