We know you have a lot of barbecuing, enjoying of the outdoors, and just plain relaxing to do this weekend so we’ll get straight to the point. Here’s 6 Labor Day sales worth a click.
Jewelry – It’s easy (& smart) to update your accessories with pieces you can find on sale. Even though retailers might call it ‘last season’s jewelry’ when they put it on sale, many pieces are season-less and can be worn with any outfit. Invest in pieces you love and you’ll wear them all year long.
1. STELLA & DOT – Get an additional 20% off items in the Labor Day Weekend Sale! No code required, prices shown reflect discount. We think these 3 pieces will transition into your Fall/Winter wardrobe with no problem at all.
Do you love Stella & Dot jewelry? Then why not become a Stella & Dot Independent Stylist? With fall right around the corner and the holiday season quickly approaching, now is the perfect time to join Stella & Dot’s growing team of Independent Stylists and earn over $75 an hour running your own fashion business! Stella & Dot creates flexible, work from home business opportunities for entrepreneurial women. And for a limited time, Stylists who sign up between now and October 15th will receive an extra $100 in product credit for a fabulous start to launching their own business!
To find out more information visit www.stelladot.com/stylist. Get started today!
2. GORJANA – It’s the End of Summer sale at celebrity fave, Gorjana jewelry. Enjoy savings of up to 70% off items like the Hadley Long Necklace – $55, orig. $110 and Chloe Shimmer Ring – $47.50, orig. $95. Our favorite though, is the Large Tusk Pendant – $58.50, orig. $195. Come to Mama!
3. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry – Shop the Labor Day Sale and receive $50 off your order of $300 or more with code LABORDAY at checkout. Jennifer Zeuner is the place to get your monogram on – we love this Engraved Swirly Initial Square Ring – $198 and the Swirly 3 Initial Pendant in fall’s hottest trend, Rosegold – $286.
Beauty – each change of season is a good time to go through your beauty products and toss the questionable stuff, take inventory, and make a list of items you need (or want), and then find them on sale.
4. Big Daddy Beauty – We snicker every time we hear Big Daddy, but their deals are nothing to laugh at, and this weekend is no exception. Shop & save 20% this Labor Day weekend on your $50 or more purchase. Use code “LABOR20” at checkout.
We were lucky enough to receive a Big Daddy Beauty care package (Thank You!) last week with the Olivia Garden Ceramic + Ion Tourmaline Brush, a Spornette G-36-XXL Double Large Boar/Nylon Brush, and two deliciously scented samples: a MOP C-systems hydrating shampoo and a VC Grapes Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion. If you are in the market for a new hair brush, these are AWESOME. We are especially partial to the Olivia Garden Ceramic brush because it is so lightweight (don’t know about you, but our hands & wrists get very tired when blow-drying), and the ceramic barrel leaves hair with a soft, smooth finish.
There’s so much more to shop than just great brushes at BigDaddyBeauty.com – they have tons of high quality products for both home and salon use. Be sure to shop their Clearance section – 170 products on deep discount from China Glaze polish to JR Watkins lotion to Mirage Moroccan Oil. And did we mention, they’re a Michigan company? You know we love that!
5. Sephora – Everyone’s favorite, Sephora, is celebrating the end of summer with amazing markdowns (up to 75%!) on hot products like Sephora by OPI nail polishes, Kat Von D eye shadows, and must-have travel accessories from Hello Kitty. This sale is online only and while supplies last!
Check out these Sephora Collection items at only $1! Can you say stocking stuffers!
Even the highest priced items at this sale are great deals, check out that Hello Kitty graffiti suitcase! We won’t tell them they spelled graffiti wrong and we don’t care how old we get, we still love Hello Kitty. Don’t judge.
6. Tria Beauty – While we were at BlogHer earlier this month, we came across Tria Beauty in the Expo hall. We’re not sure if we were drawn to them because they have an at-home laser for hair removal, and we hate shaving, or that they were right next to the Go Army booth full of good looking military men.
Whatever the draw, we ended up really loving Tria products and what they offer women in the way of convenience and value. The Tria Hair Removal Laser, $395 – is the first and only laser for hair removal available for at-home use and uses the same laser technology professionals use in-office for permanent results, at a fraction of the cost. And the Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light, $245 – eliminates acne-causing bacteria deep within the skin, leaving your complexion clear, radiant and healthy looking. All at home and all for what a couple trips to the spa would cost.
Another great feature Tria offers is an easypay payment option if you’d rather spread out your payments. This Labor Day Weekend get Free Shipping on both the Tria Hair Remover Laser and the Tria Skin Perfecting Blue Light with code “LABORDAY” at checkout through 9.3.12.
There are WAY more Labor Day Sales happening then we have time to write about, but be sure to check out our *NEW* Coupon Codes page for additional Labor Day weekend deals. Use the search box to search for a specific store or toggle the categories section if you just want to browse deals, but please check it out and let us know what you think. If you don’t find a code for the store you’re looking for, leave us a comment and we’ll do our best to find you one. Happy shopping, and saving! – Nicole & Mary