Have you tried Honest Company yet for effective, eco-friendly baby products delivered straight to your door? Honest Company was founded by Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan, who were on a quest to find the perfect baby products: they had to be stylish, sustainable and convenient. They offer diapers, bath and body items and cleaning products. Because they want to make the shopping process as streamlined as possible, you can buy products seperately or in bundles.
Also, membership has its privileges– if you invite your friends, you can get a $10 credit when they make a purchase. It’s a time-saving way to get the baby products you need and you’ll know that you’re using products made with completely safe ingredients.
The Family Essentials Bundle is a one-month supply of cleaning and/or bath products that you can customize with your five favorites. It’s the best value at $35.95 per month. below are some of the products to choose from.
We also wanted to tell you about a few mid-week sales going on now:
- 30% off top-selling Patagonia at Axl’s Closet through 10.26
- 75% off $75+ at BabyLegs with “FALL75OFF” through 10.24
- 20% off everything (sale items too) at KangarooBoo with “5YEARS” through 10.22
- Sale! at Tea Collection
- Get 15% off all costumes from Melissa & Doug with “MDCOSTUMES” through 10.31.
- Winter Wear Sale at Little MissMatched