There are still a few remaining deals that haven’t expired yet after the big Cyber Monday frenzy! Take advantage of them today!
- Zulily is offering $10 off your order of $40 or more until December 1. Shop new sales like K’Nex, One Step Ahead, Ragg Shoes, Jelly the Pug, Carhartt, Kensie Girl and Tic Tac Toe tights and socks with more sales added each day. Notable offers ending soon include Lima Bean Kids, Barbie and Dr. Seuss. Did you know Zulily also offers sales for women and the home? Check them out for tons of great gifts.
- Tuesday is the last day for free shipping from Melissa & Doug. Also, save 40% on select toys in the outlet- some even come with free bonus items like the Melissa & Doug Easel with 2 free paper rolls $79.99 (orig. $93.97).
- The Cyber Monday sale at Izzy and Ash ends on Wednesday so head over there for 40% off your favorite childrens’ designer clothing from the Fall 2012 collections. Also, get free shipping on orders over $50 wiht “freeship12” at checkout.
- Get up to 40% off select items like sleepwear, tops and dresses from Hanna Andersson.
- Cyber Monday is still going strong at Hartstrings with 50% off plus an additional savings of 25% sitewide and free shipping. Use “CYBERMON2012” through today.
- We’re loving the Bloomingdale’s Kids Sale and you can get free shipping on any online order thorugh 12.20! Shop brands like Ralph Lauren, Ugg, Splendid Littles, Under Armour, Lacoste, Puma and more.
From L to R, Splendid Littles Infant Stripe Dress $40.80 (orig. $68), Ralph Lauren Girls’ Peplum Hem Cardigan $37,12 (orig. $49.50), Ralph Lauren Girls’ Plaid Leggings $22.12 (orig. $29.50).