We’re quite aware that we don’t have a huge following of male readers, and we’re fine with that. Of course we’d love to have more, but we know that we cater mostly to women like ourselves; moms in their (early!) 40’s who love to shop, but love saving money while they shop even more. So when we’re writing our picks for Valentine’s Day gifts we always feel like we should be writing a list for our readers to give their boyfriend/husband/lover/partner. Yeah, we have some great ideas for what to get your men, but what we all really want is for the fellas in our lives to see these pretty things and get them for us, right? So feel free to print out a few copies of this and leave it them in random places around the house. Or taped to a computer screen. Hey, some guys need more than subtleties.
- HANKY PANKY LACE THONGS – If you don’t have these in your underwear drawer, you are missing out on the most comfortable, no panty lines ever, life changing undies. Your significant other will love them as well. Get a three pack at Bloomingdale’s right now for only $40.50 (reg. $54).
- BETSEY JOHNSON Knit Chiffon Babydoll with Thong – $37.50, reg. $75.00
- Hanky Panky Bralette with Peek-A-Boo With Bow Ties and Josie Laila Printed Wrap & Chemise – not part of this sale sadly, but sign up for Bloomingdale’s newsletter and get a 10% discount code welcome to use on your first order.
AMBIANCE - Don’t miss the “Set The Mood at Home” sale at GILT right now for a great selection of hand-picked items perfect for setting the mood. Candles and diffusers from DL & Co., Voluspa, Archipelago, and more as low as $18. Adorable throw pillows starting at $28, and a number of other romantic items from Lelo.
JEWELRY - Valentine’s Day gifts wouldn’t be complete without mentioning all that glitters. We’ve found a number of our favorite online jewelry shops to be feeling the love too and offering nice discounts on their fun and fashionable jewelry
- GORJANA – Spend $200 get $50 off, $150 get $30 off, spend $100 get $20 off. They are also offering free gift wrapping to those who spend $150 +. Shop a pretty selection of delicate gold and rose gold jewelry, plus leather bracelets, scarves, clutches and more.
A number of other sites offering great Valentine’s Day sales not to be missed:
- BEAUTY SAGE – Shop Dr. Oz’s beauty site for Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him. Men want nice skin just like the ladies, they just don’t want to talk about it. This Valentine’s Day, gift him those products he secretly wants, but is perhaps a bit too shy (or lazy!) to buy himself. Get him something that he’ll use every day and love, because it’s proven to work specifically for a man’s skin. Don’t forget about yourself while you’re shopping Beauty Sage – We love their deluxe sample boxes – right now get 5 deluxe samples for only $10!
- KEMBREL – Take $15 off $50 on all apparel and accessories for men and women with code “KEMLUV” through 2/17/13. If you haven’t shopped Kembrel before, take a swing by today. They are geared toward the collegiate set, but we quite often find great deals on sunglasses and other age indiscriminate accessories.
- YOOX – Take an extra 10% off both Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer collections with code VALENTINE at checkout through 2/10/13.