For some, school has already started. In Michigan, we go back after Labor Day so we’re stocking up on the best back to school sales for kids this week.
- Crazy 8 – Thursday is the last day for $5 graphic tees, $10 fashion tees and basic jeans, and $15 colored jeans and dresses.
- JCPenney – Take another look at this department store with children’s lines by Joe Fresh, Ted Baker, Little Maven by Tori Spelling plus brands you already know like Nike, Carter’s, Izod and more. From now through Saturday, get $10 off an order of $50 or more or $25 off orders over $100. Use “SUPRSAVN” at checkout.
- Melissa & Doug – Back to School Sale! Get $5 off order of $50+ or $10 off orders of $100+ when you use “BTS510” through 8.19. Also, visit the outlet for up to 50% off great learning toys.
- Naartjie Kids – On August 14 only, take 25% your entire purchase with “ROSE” at checkout. Also, don’t miss their Back to School Sale with up to 40% off the entire fall transition line for boys and girls.
- Peek Kids – Get $15 off skirts and dresses! Use “15OFF” until 8.17. We like the Hillary Skirt and Ari Dress
- Tea Collection – Sale on Sale Thursday only! Get 25% off sale items with “BYEBYE” at checkout.
- The Land of Nod – Get organized and save 15% on desks, bookcases and desk chairs through 8.25.
- Twirly Girl – Save 15% off storewide on regular-priced items. Check out their super cute reversible dresses.
- Vera Bradley – There are all kinds of savings to be had here! Shop the End of Summer Sale through 9.15 or save 60% on select colors like Cocoa Moss, Provencal, Lola, Citron and Julep Tulip 8.15 through 8.17.
- Wild Dill- Get 20% off through 8.31 with “AUGUST” at checkout.
- Wildkin – Shop for backpacks, lunch bags and more and get 16% off your order with “SAS%SWEET16” at checkout.
Looking for healthy snacks to start the year off right? Get 25% off all KIND bars at Abe’s Market through 9.13.