With Halloween just a couple weeks away, we wanted to make sure you had plenty of time to shop and save on Halloween must-haves from Target! They’re taking 30% off Halloween purchases of $75+ this week and offering savings of 20% on Halloween Sleepwear for the family with code BOO.
And for those of you who love getting an early start on your holiday shopping, Target’s offering a $10 gift card on Christmas Decorations when they spend $75, along fantastic BOGO deals on Sweaters and Women’s Jeans!
Some of our favorite costumes for babies, kids, and adults:
- Infant/Toddler – What A Hoot costume – $51.99
- Infant/Toddler – Lil Lion costume -$30.99 – $59.99
- Wicked Witch of the West costume – $74.99
- Darth Vader Elite costume – $95.99 – $133.99
- Jurassic World Indominus Rex Creature Reacher – $449.99
- Scary Yeti Costume – $499.99
- Vampires of Versailles – $217.99 – $249.99
- Pharaoh’s Treasure – $169.99
And if you’re not one for trick or treating, Halloween pjs are a great way to get in on the action in a non-committal way. 🙂 We love that even man’s best friend can get in on the action in these cute crime-fighting Batman pajamas. Star Wars more your family’s thing? We’ve got you covered!
- Batman Family Pajamas Collection – 9 items from $12.00 – $24.99
- Star Wars Family Pajamas – 2 items starting at $24.99